Professional Sales Consultant
If you are interested in joining the HIGHEST COMPINSATED Automotive Sales Team in INDIANA then APPLY NOW
We are looking for Professional Sales Team Members that are serious about taking care of their customers. If you don't have a large personality then this job is not for you!
We want only the most POSITIVE people who just simply perform at the HIGHEST possible STANDARD!
As a Sales Consultant at our dealership, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities. From generating and managing sales leads, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success.
Join Our Team!
- Greets customer on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Company Demo Vehicles
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button and INCLUDE a RESUME